New York Blower uses their experienced engineers, technicians, and Field Service Department to assess and analyze any field issues associated with fan equipment. Fan assemblies can be quickly tested in the field or at New York Blower’s AMCA accredited lab for a quick diagnosis of air, sound and vibration problems. Regardless of the original manufacturer, nyb can accommodate all repair, rebuild and retrofit needs.
- Over a century's experience serving the fan repair and rebuild market.
- Ability to repair, modify and replace all fan manufacturer’s designs and components.
- Ability to field measure difficult to replace components including wheels, cones, shafts and more.
- NDT (non-destructive) testing for safety and quality assurance.
- PMI (positive material identification) test capability for critical components.
- Relationships with skilled and nyb certified machine shops to salvage items including shafts, hubs, and wheel components to reduce downtime and costs.
- Engineered solutions including modified liners, stiffeners, blade tips, metallurgical changes and fabricated inlets to accommodate changes in application requirements or to improve the longevity of originally manufactured equipment.
- Industry specific certifications such as API-673 for Petrochemical,NQA-1 for Nuclear, and AAR for Locomotive.
Products Quick Search