We offer an extensive Field Service Department for fan startup and troubleshooting. Fan assemblies can be quickly tested in the field or at our AMCA accredited lab for a quick diagnosis of air, sound and vibration problems. Our technicians have the experience needed to repair or rebuild any fan manufacturer's equipment. Some service features include:
- Over 125 years experience serving the fan repair and rebuild market.
- Ability to repair, modify, and replace all fan manufacturer's designs and components.
- Ability to field measure difficult to replace components including wheels, cones, shafts and more.
- NDT (non-destructive) testing for safety and quality assurance.
- PMI (positive material identification) test capability for critical components.
- Engineered solutions including modified liners, stiffeners, blade tips, metallurgical changes and fabricated inlets to accommodate changes in application requirements or to improve the longevity of the original manufactured equipment.
nyb offers industrial fan repair and rebuild services to meet a variety of industry specifications including:
- ISO 9001
- API 673
- API 560
- AAR (Association American Railroad QA Program)
- NQA-1, AG-1, N509 (Nuclear)
nyb is highly skilled in the repairing, rebuilding, modifying and retrofitting of existing fan equipment. We take the performance criteria from the existing system to produce a fan that meets or exceeds the dimensional and performance requirements of the customer.
Repair & Rebuild Quick Search