In order to provide the best service possible to our customers worldwide, we have developed a comprehensive selection of engineering and application support tools.
Here you will find all the resources and information needed to keep your business moving forward. From product specifications, to drawings and engineering letters, access all the information you need through our user-friendly Support section. It is the most convenient guide to the air-movement equipment you need.
If you can’t find the exact information you are looking for, or need additional details about a certain product or application, please contact your local New York Blower representative.
The links at the left are for:
- Selection Software: Request tools to help you select and configure a fan.
- NYB Drawing Finder: Our on-line product drawing search tool.
- Electronic Literature: NYB product literature on-line in PDF format.
- Specs and Dimensions: Quick reference pages extracted from the main product bulletins.
- Engineering Letters: Technical documents covering a wide range of fan related topics.
- Maintenance Manuals: Installation, Maintenance, and Operating Instructions for all products.
- Fan Arrangements: Quick reference diagram showing fan/motor design types.
- Fan Rotation and Discharge: Quick reference diagrams showing centrifugal fan configurations.
- Motor Positions: Quick reference diagrams of a motor's position relative to a fan.
- Drawings: Obtain product drawings by requesting a CD-ROM.
Interested in learning more about Industrial
Attending an Industrial Ventilation workshop can help. There are two simultaneous workshops being conducted, focusing on different areas depending on your level of experience and expertise. For more information, click here.