Dan currently works at nyb providing engineering support for the Heavy Industrial and Custom Fan markets. Previously, he worked for Robinson Fans, Howden Buffalo, and Westinghouse Air Brake Company. He has held a variety of positions in the industry including Design Engineer, Manager of Applications Engineering, Laboratory Supervisor, Research Manager, Design Engineer, Manager of Project Management, and National Sales Manager. Dan graduated from Penn State University with a BSME degree.During his career, he has served on several industry boards, including AMCA Committees, API Task Force, AIST Environmental Technology Committee, and on an Advisory Board for California University of Pennsylvania. He has presented at numerous conferences, and has published several papers on topics such as Cement Plant Preheater Fan Build-Up Control, Measuring Natural Frequencies of Component Parts of Industrial Fan Impellers, and Marine Vapor Recovery System Blowers.
You can reach Dan at email@example.com and +1.724.698.2577.
Process Fan Performance/Operation - International Cement Review, February 2020 (subscription required to view article)
Dan discusses ways to improve process fan performance and how to understand the factors that affect fan operation and wear.
Dan's articles have been featured in various trade publications, including:
- Plant Services
- International Cement Journal
- World Cement
- World Cement - China
- International Cement Review
- Ceramic Industry
- Fuel Technology and Management
Published Technical Papers include:
- IEEE Cement Industry Conference – Cement Plant Preheater Fan Build-Up Control
- BHRA International Conference on Fan Deign and Applications – Measuring the Natural Frequencies of Component Parts of Industrial Fan Impellers
- IMechE Conference on Fans for Hazardous Applications – Marine Vapor Recovery System Blowers
- AISTech - EAF ID Fan Energy Efficiency Upgrade Retrofit Process
Products Quick Search