We are excited to announce Version 2.0 of our Mobile app to assist users with selecting a new fan or easily finding their fan information. The app is free to download and available in both Apple and Google Play stores and can be found by searching "New York Blower".
New functionality includes:
- Fan to Size Mobile – a link to our new Fan to Size Mobile selection tool that adjusts to your screen parameters. It is a simplified version of Fan to Size online, capable of making quick, simple selections on the go.
- Unit Converter - for common metric/ imperial measurements (volume, pressure, power, density, temperature and velocity).
- Improved Home Screen – easily locate all the app features from the user friendly redesigned home screen.
- Access Online Resources – quickly access key resources on the nyb website, such as product bulletins, maintenance manuals, engineering letters, arrangements, discharge and motor positions.
The functionality from the original release remains:
- Access Fan Information - Ability to access your fan information with a shop or serial number. (For instructions on how to find the shop number, click here.) Once the shop number is entered, the app generates a description of the fan, along with specifications such as the model, size, impeller type, arrangement and original operating conditions.
- Retrieve Documenation - All documentation associated with each shop number is available, including certified drawings, data and curves, maintenance manuals, and a zip file to easily email all information.
- Buy Replacement Parts - Once you access your fan information, you can buy replacement parts using the online portal. For more information about buying replacement parts online, click here.
- Find Your Rep - Quickly find your local sales representative, so it is easier to contact this office directly with any questions.
- Fan Law Calculator -Import fan's original operating capcities into a calculator to see how a change in operating conditions will affect fan performancnce.
- Bookmark fans - save searches for future reference and/or rename the fan to easily identify it.
- Email fan selections or documents – send to customers, forward to other members on your team, or save for future reference.
We are working on adding features to the app to provide more value for both current and future customers. If you have any suggestions or comments for future improvements, please contact Margaret Wood at email@example.com.